People tell me constantly, “I know I need to eat better, I know I need more exercise, I know I need to make changes in my life.…” The truth is, most of us know exactly what we need to do to get healthier – so why is chronic illness on the rise?
If you are ready to see and feel results, making your health a priority is your first step. It’s easier said than done, I know. The way I help my clients, is by supporting them with the physical, emotional and spiritual contributors to good health, in addition to finding the best foods that will allow their body to thrive. All of this can get you on a better track to improved vitality.
I don’t believe in “diets,” fads” or “things that don’t make sense”. I believe in foods that are simple to make and delicious, herbal remedies, and lifestyle improvements that are:
- Seasonal, local and organic
- Aligned with your environment and unique biochemistry
- Rooted in ancient wisdom
- Steeped in common sense
I also believe food is only one kind of nourishment. When our body, spirit and emotions work together, we can enjoy vibrant health, boundless energy, and look and feel great.
Together we will:
- Connect the dots between who you are and who you want to be
- Create your personal blueprint
- Decipher your body’s unique needs
- Set your personal goals and work towards sustainable change
How it works & What you get:
I will work with you one-on-one to create a step-by-step path to wellness. I will support you through dietary and lifestyle adjustments designed to help you and your body thrive.
Individual coaching services are available in 1, 3 or 6-month packages, and you can extend your services at any time:
- Two 50-minute sessions per month
- Unlimited email support between sessions
- Customized meal plan
- Simple recipes/shopping lists to save time
- Handouts specific to your needs and goals
1 month $249
3 month $697 (save $50)
6 month $1419 (save $75)